1. Right click on a channel and select "OmeNServE" from the bottom of the list.
2. Select the very top option, "OmeNServE v2.52" or something of that nature.
3. In the "Main" tab make sure these are checked "Server On", "@find/@locator on", and make sure "Echo On" is unchecked.
4. Now go to the "Dirs/Chan" tab and click "Add" on the lower half text area.
5. You will need to name the list something. Then click "Add" to add directories you would like to share.
6. Once you have all of the directories you would like to share select ok.
7. It will ask to creat a list, select yes.
8. A Quicklist window will pop up, just select generate list.
9. Now that you are back at the "Dirs/Chan" tab, select "Add" on the upper text area.
10. Pick the channels that you want to share your files on.
11. Now you are all set for sharing. Others can search your files and download.